Digital communication & marketing expert
Are you a digital a native? Do you want to revolutionize how we learn online? Do you like everything about digital evangelism and online marketing? Do you love complex numbers crunching and online marketing commandments? Then we need you here at CanopyLAB!
CanopyLAB’s vision is to be the world’s leading social and collaborative eLearning platform. The CanopyLAB business model is a SaaS B2B subscription service aimed at SME’s globally and higher education institutions.
Helping companies build social and inspiring learning opportunities is not easy. Many companies are trying to navigate new ways of working, emerging technologies, disruption and Industry 4.0. As a part of their efforts to digitize and automate, many need guidance in toder to find the right digital tools. It’s our privilege to help companies embrace adaptive learning and assist employees unlock their unique potential.
If you are passionate about this challenge too, you may be our new digital marketing expert.
About the position
We are eagerly looking for the one and only who can orchestrate the digital evangelism of our social learning platform “the LAB”, manage SEO, online advertising and growth hack us to the top.
- Own the CanopyLAB online narrative
- Manage all digital marketing efforts and online channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and keep the lead pipeline topped up.
- Drive and constantly optimize digital marketing efforts
- Social media tactics and execution
- Initiate growth experiments
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Mythological storytelling skills
- Experience with HubSpot, Hotjar, Google, LinkedIn and Facebook business management tools
- Experience with SEO and A/B testing.
- Extensive experience with ICP, CRO and the long list of digital abbreviations
- Love to work with spread-sheets as preferred file-type
- Math on level A++, ITU, DTU or similar bachelor degree
- English and Danish in writing
- Very structured working methods
- To be part of fun and ambitious international team who work well together
- A strong team spirit.
- A fast growing company with many opportunities for rapid career advancement
- Opportunities for travel through work with international clients in Scandinavia and the United States.
- A competitive salary.
CanopyLAB is a Copenhagen-based EdTech company founded in August 2015 by Sahra-Josephine Hjorth and Christian Skræm Juul Jensen. The original idea to create a social and interactive learning platform arose from Sahra-Josephine’s PhD research at Aalborg University, which focuses on the role of online learning and Internet Communication Technology (ICT) in empowering people. We are currently 12 employees covering 5 nationalities. We work in two verticals:
The Canopy, a white-label learning platform that companies use for onboarding, new employees, compliance requirements, internal training of employees and/or external training of customers and stakeholders plus internal or customer social media spaces and communities.
The LAB, an open, free learning platform, where NGOs and public institutions host courses centered around contemporary issues within social sciences and humanities, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Interested? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be happy to answer any questions. Deadline for application is July 30th. Start date for the position is October 1st 2019
Please send your CV and a cover letter to COO Esben Trier.
Apply at email@example.com