Digitize your courses through 8 simple steps
In fact, it can take as little as 30 min to create a course. We have achieved this by getting rid of unnecessary steps, and by using AI to make the process easier.
At CanopyLAB, we work hard to make it as easy and intuitive as possible to develop engaging digital courses, allowing the end-user to learn and develop just as they would have if they took a course at a physical location.
In fact, it can take as little as 30 min to create a course. We have achieved this by getting rid of unnecessary steps, and by using AI to make the process easier. In this post, we’ll give you 8 steps to get you started on the creation of your first course.
As an educator, you will get an educator-login, which will allow you to create courses on your CanopyLAB learning platform. All you need to do is click “Create Course” and follow these steps:
- Describe what the course is about and aims to achieve.
- Decide if the course should be Live or on-demand, and when the course will be available.
- Make your course open for all students or invite the ones that are going to follow it.
- Split your course into units to ensure the progression you want your students to go through during the course.
- Upload your materials in the form of videos, PDFs, links and images.
- Add knowledge-tags or allow the algorithm to do it for you.
- Choose the activities your students have to complete in each module. Will they debate some of the reading material, write something based on the content, work on a given problem and present, complete a digital quiz, or something else entirely?
- Press “Publish course”.
Following this, it is very simple to communicate with your students through the course forum. You can answer questions, share perspectives and good advice with your students or simply encourage them in their learning process.
At CanopyLAB we are always ready to help with questions or feedback. Contact us at email@example.com.