Experienced B2B Sales Consultant for rapidly growing Edtech (Denmark)
Are you an experienced sales representative looking for an opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges? Does the idea to revolutionize online learning make you excited? Do you love listening to others and resolving their challenges? Then join us at CanopyLAB!
Our vision is to be the world’s leading social and collaborative eLearning platform. The CanopyLAB business model is a B2B SaaS subscription service aimed at SME’s and educational institutions. In 2021 we are increasingly looking to expand in Denmark and Asia after already having teams in place who are taking market share in Africa and South America.
A proven track record in sales is critical to be successful in this position. You must love interactions with clients and be a deal closer. Experienced from SaaS businesses in a plus, and so is experience from or interest in Asia.
You will be working out of the office in Hvidove, Denmark but should expect to handle leads from Europe and Asia, where we also engage with a series of software resellers
- Build and manage your own pipeline of prospects of corporate clients and schools and universities.
- Convert leads into paying customers and contribute to aggressive revenue growth.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations online and in person.
- Conduct demos encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of our eLearning platform.
- Identify new business opportunities, including channel and other partnerships.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records and activity and pipeline reports within our CRM and other tools.
- Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the Head of Sales.
- Take part in sales, training, and pitch improvement sessions online with our global team in Denmark, Peru, Colombia, the United States, and Vietnam.
- BA or MA degree in a relevant field (required).
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience and results working for a startup, scaleup, or private enterprise (required).
- Fluent written and oral Danish, English skills (required).
- Hands-on experience with HR, CRM, or learning software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Very structured working methods and clear/direct communication skills.
- Knowledge of China, Korea, Vietnam, and India is a bonus but not required, as is corresponding language skills.
You are a go-getter who responsibly never taking no for an answer. Your proactive attitude means that you never have to be asked to do something twice. You see yourself building a career in sales and approach sales with a very structured approach. You are attracted to a company with a strong vision and impact globally and are continuing to learn more about the learning principles and technology behind our platform. You are loyal, honest and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- To be part of a purpose-driven company that is passionate about transforming the way we learn and disrupting the eLearning market.
- To be part of a fun, ambitious, and diverse team that works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A strong team spirit that is value-driven and socially conscious.
- A fast-growing company with many opportunities for rapid career advancement.
- A base salary plus a competitive commissions package.
Position and Salary
A base salary plus a competitive commissions package.
Interested? Get in touch with us immediately, and we will be happy to answer any questions.
To apply, please prepare the following information in English:
- Your CV
- A one-page cover letter
Please email your application with the subject line: “B2B Sales consultant- YOUR NAME” to Head of Sales Juan Carlos Soriano at email@example.com.
The deadline for submitting applications is February 15th, 2021. However, we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are looking to fill this position as soon as we find the best candidate.