About the position
We’re looking for data-driven social media expertise. You must be able to demonstrate understanding of the process cycle around developing and testing distribution strategies that extend the reach and amplification of our content via email, social media, partnerships, SEO and related distribution channels. Ideally, you’re original, highly organized, and constantly self-educating to improve your social media skill set and knowledge base.
We won’t stop until we find that humble individual who understands their success depends on the cooperation of other teams and business units and who truly considers (and takes seriously) their position as a steward of our brand reputation. We’re open to all backgrounds and career paths that lead to increasing our reach but successful applicants should possess strong social media campaign management experience with a proven track record of minimizing conversion costs.
- Setup, monitor, and maintain social media strategy;
- Setup, deploy, and track ad campaigns in coordination with the Head of Marketing;
- Build up social media processes/internal infrastructure to support the coordination of marketing campaigns;
- Stay up to date with trends, best practices, and platform updates and feature releases;
- Support overall content strategy by contributing ideation around tentpole themes and campaigns;
- Build, manage, and present in-house social media performance reports with an emphasis on turning raw data into insights, actions, hypotheses, and testing opportunities to grow the business;
- Coordinate initiatives and teams that support positive user reviews and assist Customer Success and Business Development teams in addressing inquiries on our social platforms; and
- Digitize and customize (to channel-specific SoMe display specs) all marketing collateral, according to the distribution channel.
- One to three (1 to 3) years of work experience in marketing content role and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (specifically Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest);
- Understanding of iterative content cycles (from data, hypothesis, testing, and performance to insights, etc.), and excitement to use them to inform and optimize social media strategy;
- Experienced and structured in independently establishing and projecting managing action plans for all stages of the sales funnel;
- Possess competency for well-organized writing and attention to detail to meet copy editing needs;
- Written and oral fluency in Spanish and English to include knowledge of the structure and content of the language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar, and pronunciation;
- Thorough understanding of eLearning and social platforms a plus; and
- Eager to constantly expand product knowledge and to be on the leading edge of market trends.
What we offer
- To be part of a purpose-driven company that is passionate about transforming the way we learn and disrupting the eLearning market;
- To be part of a fun, ambitious, and diverse team that works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- A strong team spirit that is value-driven and socially conscious;
- A fast-growing company with many opportunities for rapid career advancement; and
- Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
Who we are
We provide companies and individuals worldwide with the essential software they need to bring learning communities together and keep global conversations going. At CanopyLAB, you will learn and develop new skills and competencies every day – with the unique start-up opportunity to shape your career according to desire and action.
Our B2B SaaS solution is used in more than 80 countries so it’s no surprise we are constantly looking to expand our team to reach every corner of the globe. Join us in converting ideas into action as we grow to become the leading eLearning platform in Latin America.
What we do
CanopyLAB is an EdTech company with 40+ employees located in Hvidovre, Denmark; Bogota, Colombia; Lima, Peru; and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. We work collaboratively to pioneer the future of learning through two primary business units:
- The Canopy, a white-label learning platform that companies use for onboarding, new employees, compliance requirements, internal training of employees and/or external training of customers and stakeholders plus internal or customer social media spaces and communities.
- The LAB, an open, free learning platform, where 120+ NGOs and public institutions host courses centered around contemporary issues within social sciences and humanities, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Position and Salary
This posting is for a contract position (temp-to-hire) that will be based out of one of our satellite offices in either Lima, Peru, or Bogotá, Colombia. We offer a competitive compensation package.
If interested, please email your application (CV and cover letter) to Giancarlo Mena at email@example.com with the subject line: “Social Media and Marketing Content Distribution Coordinator – LATAM – [YOUR NAME]”.
Please note: The deadline for submitting applications is 15th of August 2021. However, we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.